We are looking for a developer to work within a young team on an internationally used loan administration platform written in PHP Laravel. Developer responsibilities include advancing and maintaining our platform and surrounding NodeJS services. The work tasks range from integrating APIs to building UI parts in React JS or implementing solutions used for our financial product. We are based in Wiener Neustadt but working times are flexible and 100% home office is an option. No work experience is required, overqualification will be compensated. Check our benefits!
Our IT Department which is based in Wiener Neustadt is part of the international fintech company CreamFinance which provides short and long-term consumer loans in 5 countries within and outside of Europe. With our own Platform and websites, we provide an entirely digital lending process so that consumers can apply for and receive funds - without ever leaving their homes.
- Develop and maintain PHP Platform and NodeJS services
- Refine and plan tasks together with your Scrum Team and work in Sprint iterations
What we also use:
- Linux, Docker,
- Bamboo, Kubernetes
- Jira, Confluence
- Team player
- Home office - hybrid or fully remote working arrangement
- Flexible working hours - only need to attend team meetings
- Bonus holidays after the second year
- Full holiday on the 24th and 31st of December
- Unlimited drinks in the office
- Free parking lots
- Central location - less than 10 min to the train station
- Social events like table soccer, game board evenings, paintball, and laser tag
- International and friendly work environment
We will agree on your salary based on your qualifications and experience in line with the market. The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for IT companies is at least € 36.890,- (38.5 hours/week).
If you are interested send your job application and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org